Microfiber is a hot topic within our industry. What’s the big deal anyway? In fact, microfiber is a pretty special product worth talking about.
Let’s start with how a microfiber is made. Microfiber is a synthetic fiber made extremely durable and 100% lint free through its manufacturing process. During this process, each fiber is split to be at least 1/16th the size of a human hair! This fine split results in incredible absorbency and superior wet or dry cleaning.
Benefits of Microfiber:
- Can hold up to 8 times its weight in moisture
- No rinsing or wringing necessary
- Dry microfiber has a positive charge to attract negatively charged particles such as dirt, bacteria, and dust
- Wet microfiber penetrates the microscopic surface pores of floors for better scrubbing
- It reduces bacteria by 99%
- Reduces chemical costs
- No lint residue
- Longer wash lifecycle
- Less environmental impact
Think you need microfiber yet? Here’s what City will do for you. We will meet with you individually to come up with a personalized program to meet your specific needs.
City’s Infection Control Programs:
- Wet Mopping
- Surface dusting
- Dust Mopping
City will come pick up your used microfiber products to be cleaned through our special laundering services particularly for microfiber. We will replenish your inventory to make sure you never run out of the products you need.
To learn more, click here.