Employees of City Uniforms and Linen enjoy great benefits like advancement opportunities, on-going training and a uniform program. We offer more than just a job. We offer careers.
City Uniforms & Linen
MAINTENANCE ASSOCIATE (MA)
The maintenance associate is an integral part of the team at City Uniforms & Linen that helps insure all repairs and preventative maintenance is completed on all of the equipment, buildings, and grounds. By doing so, the maintenance associate ensures that optimum running condition is maintained as well as minimizing unscheduled downtime. A maintenance associate will also help to provide a safe work environment and maintain a professional looking building.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Inspect and repair all laundry equipment
- Schedule and perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Cleaning of lint from equipment and building
- Maintain water treatment facility
- Monitor chemical room inventory and submit to chemical supplier on weekly basis
- Perform basic repairs in chemical room with the guidance of our chemical supplier
- Follow all safety guidelines and give priority to all safety concerns in the facility
- Contact service representatives for support when help is needed on equipment repairs
- Research necessary parts needed to make repairs, contact suppliers, and order parts
Position Requirements / Physical Demands:
- Troubleshooting skills, both electrical and mechanical
- Ability to read blue prints and schematics
- Boiler and HVAC knowledge
- Ability to drive a tow motor
- Knowledge of high voltage
- Safety knowledge (lock-out/tag-out, Right-to-Know, handling of chemicals, etc.)
- Flexibility on work hours and the ability to periodically work weekends or longer hours when needed
- Clean driving record.
Education and Work Experience:
- High school diploma with 5 years proven experience
- 2 Year Associates degree in a mechanical/electrical field preferred
We provide the opportunity for a great career with competitive wages; health insurance; 401K plan; Uniform program; and up to 15 days of paid vacation.
Email your resume to email@example.com (please place ‘Maintenance Associate’ in the subject line).
City is an EOE committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment.
Route Specialists of City Uniforms & Linen will daily interface with our valued customers and the general public. At all times a Route Specialist must represent our company in a professional, motivated and cheerful manor. As a Route Specialist you will fill in on daily routes during holidays, vacations and illnesses. Your key tasks are to deliver uniforms, mats, linens and our other products in an organized and efficient manner.
We are looking for candidates who have a passion to succeed and excel in this specialist’s role.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Fill – in (route jumper) for vacations, illnesses and holidays
- Provide flawless customer service
- Deliver and retrieve uniforms, mats & linens;
- Handles customer special requests and provide additional services as needed; This position is an integral component of our Customer’s relationship with CUL.
- Extensive training is provided
Requirements: High School diploma or equivalent; previous experience handling a service route and or a bachelor’s degree is a plus; Flawless people skills; proven customer service skills; a clean driving record is required along with ability to handle the mental/physical requirements of the position. Passing a DOT physical and drug screening is required.
- Overview: We provide the opportunity for a great career with competitive wages of $15 per hour to start. 401K, Health Insurance, Paid vacations, Safe/modern equipment, Advancement Opportunities, and on-going training with uniform program provided.
- Apply for Positions: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (place “RS” in the subject line). No phone calls will be accepted.
City is an EOE committed to providing a workplace fee of discrimination and harassment.